Preschool Beyond Walls
Children are spending less time being outside in nature, playing, imagining, and learning about their surroundings. Instead, they’re spending more time with tablets, televisions, and overly structured routines. Preschool Beyond Walls shows practical and strategic ways educators can create rich, explorative, and interdisciplinary learning through extensive outdoor experiences.
Learn how to develop and implement a nature-based curriculum to support children’s optimal learning, from start to finish. Whether you’re creating a new curriculum or transitioning from a traditional approach, you will learn how to:
- Create a program philosophy
- Infuse nature into all aspects of your program
- Prepare teachers for a nature-centered approach
- Implement curriculum and pedagogy that emphasize inquiry-based learning through play and hands-on discovery
- Maintain high-quality early childhood practices that support children’s development
No customer reviews for the moment.
(16 other products in the same category)